TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AGAINST ZTE AND ZTE’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY IN RESPECT OF DEFECTS IN PRODUCT. HOWEVER, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXCLUDE NOR LIMIT ANY OF YOUR LEGAL (STATUTORY) RIGHTS UNDER THE APPLICABLE NATIONAL LAWS.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW ZTE DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF USE OF PRODUCTS OR FUNCTIONALITY, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF REVENUES OR LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFIT, INCREASED COSTS OR EXPENSES OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, OR SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ZTE’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE VALUE OF THE PRODUCT. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS SHALL NOT APPLY TO DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY DEFECT OF PRODUCT IN MATERIAL, DESIGN AND WORKMANSHIP.
OUR GOODS COME WITH GUARANTEES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER THE AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW. YOU ARE ENTITLED TO A REPLACEMENT OR REFUND FOR A MAJOR FAILURE AND COMPENSATION FOR ANY OTHER REASONABLY FORESEEABLE LOSS OR DAMAGE. YOU ARE ALSO ENTITLED TO HAVE THE GOODS REPAIRED OR REPLACED IF THE GOODS FAIL TO BE OF ACCEPTABLE QUALITY AND THE FAILURE DOES NOT AMOUNT TO A MAJOR FAILURE.
ZTE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE DEVICE FEATURES, SOFTWARE AND WARRANTY PROCEDURES WITHOUT NOTICE.
1. This product is warranted for 24 (twenty four) months from original date of purchase; excluding user replaceable battery and accessories, which have 12 months warranty from date of purchase, subject to the terms and conditions contained herein.
2. The product will be repaired or replaced without charge by ZTE or ZTE’s Authorised Service Centres, if, at their sole discretion, it is found to be faulty within the warranty period. (Inspection and handling charges may apply if your device is not covered by our warranty terms and conditions)
3. Repaired or replaced parts, or devices, will be warranted for the original warranty period or for 90 days from the date of repair, whichever is longer.
4. This warranty only applies to products sold and distributed within Australia by ZTE and its authorised distributors and/or retail outlets.
5. This warranty only applies if the product has been used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions under normal use and with reasonable care (in the opinion of ZTE or ZTE’s Authorised Service Centres) subject to all terms and conditions set out in this document and in the handbook.
6. What this limited warranty does not cover:
(a) Defects or damages resulting from the misuse of this product.
(b) Defects or damages from abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture, oils and solvents, extreme environmental changes such as temperature and humidity, dampness or corrosive environments, unauthorised modifications, unauthorised repair, neglect, rough handling, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, incorrect voltage application, food or liquid spillage, acts of God. You are advised to consult your user guide for information regarding operating conditions and to familiarize yourself with the care and maintenance requirements.
(c) Breakage or damage to external antennas or sockets; unless caused directly by defects in materials or workmanship.
(d) The cost of delivery or transportation of the product to the dealer or officially appointed service centre.
(e) Normal wear and tear.
(f) If the Product has been opened, modified or repaired by anyone other than an authorised ZTE service centre, or if it is repaired using unauthorised spare parts.
(g) If the serial number (IMEI), date code, or other manufacturer applied stickers or labels have been removed, erased, defaced, altered or are illegible in any way subject to the sole discretion of ZTE.
(h) Damage resulting from the use of non-ZTE approved accessories.
(i) That the software or hardware provided will work in all circumstances or to your specific requirements, that the operation of the software will be uninterrupted or error free, or that ZTE will rectify any such defects.
7. ZTE reserves the right to repair or replace your device with a new or re-furbished equivalent device. Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than the defective goods being repaired. All parts or faulty product that have been replaced or exchanged become the property of ZTE.
8. ZTE are not responsible for delays or charges in the warranty process if a device is network locked to a specific operator and that operator has delays in unlocking or returning the device.
9. External suppliers provide the cellular network and SIM card on which the product operates. ZTE does not accept responsibility under warranty for the operation or coverage of the cellular network or the performance of the SIM card.
10. This limited warranty does not cover downloaded content, 3rd party software or settings and you should back up all content before making a warranty claim. The repair or replacement of goods may result in loss of user data.
11. To the extent permitted by applicable law, ZTE will not provide any reimbursement for loss of service, contract time or loss of content.
12. The warranty against proven defects is provided in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under law.
13. This warranty is provided by ZTE (Australia) Pty Ltd. Level 7, 128 Exhibition St, Melbourne. Tel. 1300 789 475 (Call between 10am – 6pm AEST Weekdays)